Benefits and features
- Use to see how your blood sugar changes before and after specific choices or events:
- Food and drinks—How does a certain food or alcohol affect your blood sugar?
- Exercise—How do specific activities affect you?
- Daily life—If you try to reduce stress, does it help?
- Learn about your blood sugar in just 7 days
- Think about simple steps you can take, such as changing serving sizes, walking after dinner, etc.
- Share with your healthcare provider—take a completed Accu-Chek Testing in Pairs tool to your next appointment and talk about what you both see
How to use the Accu-Chek Testing in Pairs tool
Start by thinking about what you'd like to learn about your blood sugar. Then use the Accu-Chek Testing in Pairs tool to find the answer. Here's how:
- Start with a simple question and use your blood sugar results to see what works for you.
- Each day, check your blood sugar before the meal or activity, and write the number in the Before column. Check it again at a specific time after the meal or activity, and write it in the After column.
- How did your blood sugar change?